Wednesday 6 July 2016

💙 NEW MAC COLLECTION! 03 FIX+ & A HIGHLIGHTER 💙

*this post is not me trying to say 'look at all this stuff I got,' I paid for all of it myself so please don't think i'm trying to show off. Thanks x*

IF YOU HAVE READ THE OTHER TWO POST SCROLL DOWN IF NOT CARRY ON READING!

So I'm 16 and don't have a job, which means a very small income.  This also means that most of my income is from birthday/Christmas money. Although I do try to save as best as I can, it always fails and this occasion was like any other.

One day my friend told me that her Mum was going to America and asked if I wanted anything from MAC. I, of course, took the opportunity and told her a few things I wanted.  None the less I did get what I wanted and I am so excited to share the bits and pieces with you today, enjoy!


5 lipsticks, 1 lipliner, 1 highlighter and 1 Fix+ Spray later = non existent and weeping bank accountant! Whoops... 😥 😒

I also suggest if you are an uber mac lover to get comfy with a blanket and a cuppa and enjoy this long ass review (hopefully)!

LIGHTSCAPADE HIGHLIGHTER:
This is a such a great highlighter. It just shine and sparkles and looks great on. However I have learnt that a little goes a very long way because it's super pigmented. It comes off nicely on the cheeks and also has a great colour pay off. One downside of the product is that by the end of the day it has gone even though I have used a primer and the fix + spray.

FIX + SPRAY:
I heard a lot about this spray on the web and I can say that it lives up to the hype. After using this I can say that my makeup stays on a lot longer than it used to. However a downside to the spray is that it takes a fair while to dry. I'm a little impatient if you can't tell. Anyways other than that this spray works wonders on make up.

So that is the end of my MAC makeup haul, I hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to comment, share and follow this site!

Read the other instalments below:
01: ðŸ’› NEW MAC COLLECTION! 01 - MATTE LIPSTICKS 💛
02:💜 NEW MAC COLLECTION! 02 LIPSTICKS AND LIPLINER (with swatches) 💜

Amber
xx

PS: I want to blog everyday and publish at 5 (except when I'm on NCS because I won't have any internet access), please tell me in the comments below if you would like that or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment